- 0– from the airport it is 23 miles to San Francisco (San Pancho). Go north on Highway 200 toward Compostela/Tepic.
- 2.2– a traffic circle…continue direction toward Compostela/Tepic
- 8.9– town of Bucerias spreads across both sides of the highway.
- 13– the road narrows from 4 lanes to 2 lanes at an overpass. Here is an occasional military checkpoint looking for drugs. Highway 200 becomes a windy mountain road.
- 20.5– intersection for Sayulita ….continue north for three miles.
- 23.1– intersection for San Pancho. Sign says San Francisco…take this left turn, continue over the bridge and toward the beach
IMPORTANT:If someone is behind you, pull to the right shoulder and wait for traffic to pass. Then, you can safely turn left across the highway.
- 23.5– soccer field is on your right…continue straight.
- 23.6– elementary school on your right…continue straight.
- 23.7– the Park is on the left, and filled with many trees.
- 24.9– intersection with Calle Mexico, take a right turn and follow to Plaza del Sol on your left
PARKING: Use the perimeter of the Plaza and side streets for parking.